2022-2023 Golf Passes
|Pass Type||Regular Price||10% Discount if purchased by 9/30/2022|
|6-Month Individual Golf Pass||$3,360||$3,024|
|6-Month Family Golf Pass||$5,460||$4,914|
|12-Month Individual Golf Pass||$4,320||$3,888|
|12-Month Family Golf Pass||$7,150||$6,435|
Terms and Conditions:
- Start Date: 12-Month passes may be started no later than 12/31/2022. 6-Month passes may be started no later than 1/31/2023.
- Renovation Closure Credit: Annual passholders should deduct any Renovation Closure Credit they received from the Total Due. A credit has been issued to each affected customer’s account to be applied to the cost of the pass.
- A Golf Pass is non-transferable and is personal to the pass holder(s).
- “Family” means up to two (2) adults and their minor children (under 18 years old) living in the same household. Proof of residence may be required at the discretion of Management.
- The golf course may host special events; on such occasions, the event may preclude play by passholders.
- Mesa Del Sol sponsored event entry fees are reduced for passholders to exclude the green/cart fee portion of the entry fee. Golf Passes are not valid for events hosted by outside organizations.
- The golf course may close, or close one nine holes periodically for maintenance procedures such as, among other things, greens aeration, seeding, or summer reestablishment of turf, or due to inclement weather or emergency. The driving range may be closed periodically for maintenance, mowing and the like and is normally closed each Wednesday evening and Thursday morning for mowing purposes.
- The golf course may operate on a limited basis during the Summer months.
- Bringing your own alcoholic beverages on to the property is prohibited by law.
- Use of private golf Carts must be approved by management and requires a signed Private Cart Agreement.
- Each passholder agrees to abide by all rules and regulations established by Management relating to the conduct of customers of the golf course. A golf pass may be revoked and passholder privileges terminated for any of the following reasons (a) commission of any theft or crime at the course, (b) willful destruction of course, staff or customer property, (c) physical or gross verbal abuse of staff or customers or (d) repeated failure to abide by the rules and regulations established by Management relating to the conduct of customers of the golf course.
For more details and to purchase a Golf Pass, please see the instructions on the attached Pass Application and Agreement.