The golf course remains open for play, as permitted by the Arizona governor’s recent Stay at Home Orders.
COVID-19 UPDATE as of May 11, 2020
We are pleased to report that the Arizona Governor’s Stay at Home order and subsequent executive orders allow golf courses to remain Open and citizens to continue to play golf as long as appropriate physical distancing practices are used.
We have implemented safety protocols and made numerous adjustments to our operations for the safety of our staff and our customers and in compliance with the Governor’s executive orders. We also ask that customers do their part in slowing the spread of the virus by following the Customer Guidelines below. We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the guidance and orders from state and local officials and will make further adjustments as necessary. As always, customers assume all risks while playing golf or entering or utilizing any golf course facilities.
Customer Guidelines: Please do your part to help slow the spread of the virus and to help us keep the golf course open for your enjoyment by adhering to the following guidelines.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
- Continue to practice physical distancing – maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others – while in the Pro Shop, on the Practice Areas and on the Golf Course.
- Please touch as few surfaces as possible.
- Cover coughs and sneezes, and wash or sanitize your hands frequently, especially before and after eating or drinking.
- Tee Times – the preferred method for making tee times is online with a credit card, to reduce the number of in-person payment transactions. Book online at playmesadelsol.com.
- One cart will be issued per golfer (unless you live in the same household; identification may be requested).
- Walking is permitted and is great exercise.
- Touchless payment options are available for our regular customers who wish to securely save a credit card on file on their customer account.
- Do not remove or touch the flagstick while playing. Do not adjust the cups on the Greens, they have been inverted intentionally to allow for easy removal of your golf ball from the hole.
- Please dispose of all trash from your cart after your round.
- Please post your score from your home computer or mobile app.
Golf Course & Driving Range precautions and adjustments:
- Enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces on golf carts.
- One person per cart (unless members of the same household; identification may be requested).
- Cups have been installed upside down to facilitate ball retrieval without touching the flagstick or the cup.
- Flagsticks should not be removed from the cups.
- Rakes have been removed from Bunkers. Please smooth the sand with your feet.
- Practice Green flags have been removed.
- Ball washers have been covered.
- Driving range stations are positioned at least 6 feet apart.
- Range balls may only be purchased directly from the cashier – the self-serve bin is Closed.
Pro Shop Operations:
- All customers must maintain a physical distance of 6 feet from others.
- The Pro Shop merchandise area is now open, but limited to one customer at a time.
- Please refrain from handling merchandise you do not intend to buy.
- We have implemented enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in the Pro Shop area.
- Hand Sanitizer dispensers have been installed at the North and East clubhouse doors.
Snack Bar Operations:
- The indoor and patio seating areas are now open, but capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- Seating areas are cleaned after each customer.
- Please continue to practice social distancing while utilizing dine-in options.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before and after you eat or drink.
- One customer at a time is permitted at the Snack Bar counter.
Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We hope you will continue to come out and enjoy this great game of Golf!
Welcome to Mesa Del Sol Golf Club
Designed by Arnold Palmer, Mesa Del Sol Golf Club is a public, daily fee golf course featuring 18 championship holes of golf. Located next to the Gila Mountains, in the Fortuna Foothills area of Yuma, Arizona, Mesa Del Sol Golf Club offers one of the most picturesque golfing experiences in the region and is a favorite course of residents and visitors alike.
Our golf course accommodates players of all experience levels — from beginner to elite. Players can choose among four sets of tee boxes, ranging in yardage from just over 5,300 yards from the forward tees and stretching to almost 6,700 from the back tees. We have an active Men’s Club and Women’s Club, as well as weekly co-ed events. If you’re new to town and/or want to expand your social network, our clubs, leagues and casual groups are a great way to meet new friends.
Come Join Us
Mesa Del Sol Golf Club also provides a variety of services to its customers including club rental, club house with snack bar, dining room and outdoor patio, on-course beverage service (seasonal) and a full practice facility with driving range, three putting greens and professional golf instruction (seasonal).
As of September 2015, Mesa Del Sol Golf Club is under new ownership and management. We are now family owned and operated by full-time Yuma residents. Every day is a great day to play golf. Come Play today!!